Monday, September 29, 2014

MY NEXT AMAZING STORY


The start of a new week... and the weather is still hot, hot, hot..... in the 90's with humidity 
also in the 90's ... can't wait for cooler breezes ... usually October is in the 70's which is
pretty near perfect, especially for taking road trips.... and speaking of trips....
I was working on a story last night but It's not completed yet..... 


Where to? you ask .... Hmmmmm.... 


Bags packed already.... and of course, it's ......


Let's see..... Road Trip? 


Yacht? ....... ? 


Train maybe? Nahh... we did that one already ......


Private jet?


I know what you're thinking..... !! ... hahahaha ...lol.... just kidding ..... 


but seriously..... helicopter?


How about we take the road less travelled ....


How about a hint..... !!!!!


A hint? Damn.... I think I just gave it away..... ever been inside one of these? Incredible ....

Gazing...... 



Well.... now that you've figured out where we are off to next time..... I only have one thing
left to say ..... :)



Oh.... one more thing .... my photographer will be ready to take amazing pictures..... 
errrrr..... I think......



                               
         







No comments:

Post a Comment