Are lemons the the natural way to receive such amazing benefits to the human body?
Let's find out......
Lemons are vitamin C rich fruits that enhance your beauty by rejuvenating your skin from
within, bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water
daily is that it paves the way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a weight loss remedy.
A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like
calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. It also has medicinal values and
antibacterial properties. It also contain traces of iron and vitamin A.
The small but mighty lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, it helps maintain
your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections.
It also plays the role of a blood purifier. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and lime water juice
also works wonder for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content.
Drink a glass of lemon water each morning and enjoy its many health benefits.
Here are 16 reasons why you should drink lemon water every day:
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the
body against immune system deficiencies.
2. Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial to colon health and also serves as a powerful
3. It balances and maintains the pH levels in the body
4. Having warm lemon juice early in the mornings helps flush out toxins.
5. It aids digestion.
6. It is a great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
7. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections
8. Helps reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
9. It helps cure the common cold.
10. The potassium content in lemons help nourish brain and nerve cells.
11. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are
12. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver in case of heart burn,
taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
13. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
14. it helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
15. Aids in the production of digestive juices.
16. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
Its cleansing and healing effects will have positive effects on your health in the long run.