Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MY PHOTOGRAPHERS






As most of you know already.... I love travel. But what is traveling without a great photographer?


Right...... seems I'm ALWAYS looking for a new photographer..... my last one... well ..... 
he had a little problem.....


And then .... I got a new applicant ..... 



I don't really think that will work out very well, I mean...can you imagine getting through 
customs?  yeah.....So I wait, and wait .....



And while I wait for the new applicant to come, it seems my little friends have other ideas...


Oh, come on guys... give me a break..... all I want is to go RoadTripping..... 


But every time I try...... this happens..... and I'm stuck again.....




But wait!! .... there's a new applicant I think might just make it ..... I think..... I hope? 


Only time will tell...... and what are you looking at?



Oh, I see now..... you're taking your own applications?



Well.... as long as you don't eat the camera.... I guess it's ok..... 
Like I always say... One day at a time.....




No comments:

Post a Comment