Tuesday, October 21, 2014

THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!


When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
The moon laughs and whispers,
Tis near Halloween ....


Good Morning!!

Getting ready for Halloween can be so much fun.... so many costumes to choose from...
let me run some by you.... Alice in Wonderland?


Well..... I'm Beach Rentals .... let's find something more appropriate for a "Beachy" Halloween..


not too bad .... wait, there's more ...


How's THAT for a Beachy Halloween ... lol .... let's move on ....


Hmmm.... no ....


Sea shells ..... boring..... it's been done before ....


I like witches ... let's take a look.....








Bewitching, aren't they..... but how about some sexy outfits? .....


A mask can be very sexy ....


A dancer? ....



The queen is back ... :)


And then sometimes all you need is a little make-up .... done right ....




Poker Face ... ♠♥♣♦



Need a good costume for couples? check it out ....


Doctor/nurse never gets old .....


And when the festivities are over .....


Ok.... I think you get the idea..... and speaking of ideas... I hope I gave you some!!!!

Now I will enjoy my coffee ....... ☕


And leave you to enjoy these amazing light show videos that are some of my favorites!!











No comments:

Post a Comment